Before you agree to any length of time for the contract, research the average number of days a house remains on the market in your area (frequently called DOM, days on market). If the answer is relatively short, say a month, then you know a year-long contract is the realtor’s way of trying to lock you into a lengthy listing agreement.
An Easy Exit Listing Agreement allows the homeowner to back out of the agreement without penalty. Real estate agents who are confident in their ability to get the job done have no problem offering this type of contract. If you are unhappy with your realtor for any reason, an Easy Exit Listing Agreement offers no legal binding that can prevent you from walking away.
When you list your home with Nadia Lewis, and request our ‘Easy Exit’ Listing Agreement, you can cancel your listing at any time. No hassles, no worries. It's simple:
1) You can cancel your listing at any time.
2) You can relax, knowing you won't be locked into a lengthy contract.
3) You will enjoy the highest caliber of service from professionals confident enough to make this offer.
My Easy Exit Listing Agreement allows the homeowner to back out of the agreement without penalty. Real estate agents who are confident in their ability to get the job done have no problem offering this type of contract. If you are unhappy with your realtor for any reason, an Easy Exit Listing Agreement offers no legal binding that can prevent you from walking away.
Contact us today, 702-997-5085 to find out more about how our unique service can make the difference in your home sale. Our ‘Easy Exit’ listing spells out everything in writing. If you’re satisfied with the terms, I’ll write the listing and take professional pictures and post your home on over 500 websites. There is no risk to selling your home this way. And hundreds of buyers are checking our website listings every week.
Let’s sell your home as fast as possible – at the best price! Call 702-997-5085
BENEFITS AND SERVICES OF THE
PLATINUM BUYER'S ASSISTANCE CLUB
1. VIP access to our lender team member. This includes analysis of buying power, access to the lowest loan origination costs. Buyer will be questioned regarding their goals and the best loan program will be chosen to best meet those goals. There will be accelerated under-writing by the lender 's most qualified processor and the client will be kept informed of the situation via email at every important milestone.
2. Access to Fathom Realty's exclusive "Secret Properties at Wholesale Prices" list. This list includes the following:
A. All sellers who want to sell but haven't listed yet
B. All properties that have expired from the multiple listing service in the past 6 months.
C. Nadia's personal client database of homes that Fathom Realty has sold.
D. All properties announced at our office meeting that have yet to hit the MLS.
E. All distressed, foreclosure, and notice of default properties from lending institutions in the area.
F. All rumored to be for sale properties that are not yet on the MLS.
G. A minimum 500 piece mailing to area of interest to the buyer of homes that are not currently on the market.
H. The complete for sale by owner inventory in our area.
3. You'll receive a weekly phone call from Fathom Realty in regards to current status of the purchase.
4. Introduction to team members who have proven to be efficient in their business and offer the highest amount of value and service with the least amount of cost. All team members have gone through Fathom's Mentor-ship program which means that under the most difficult of situations, they have shined. Team members will include the following areas:
A. Home warranty
B. Home inspection
D. Title insurance
J. Hazard inspection
K. Earthquake inspection
L. Mold inspection
M. Radon inspection
5. Showings are arranged Monday-Sunday 9-5 pm. If I can't show you the property, one of my respected team and trained agent will show it to you at times convenient to you.
6. Nadia Lewis's Exclusive Get The Home Package. Sometimes there are multiple offers on properties and we know how to beat the odds. Some of Nadia's exclusive programs include:
A. "Increase the Deposit Not the Price" program
B. Personal presentation of contracts directly to the seller
C. Having the buyer on hand to sign all counter proposals prior to the competition.
D. Minimizing common sticking points that prevent buyers from purchasing homes.
As you can see there are many reasons why you should be inducted into the Buyer's Assistance Club. The only requirement for membership is that Nadia Lewis knows your hopes, dream, and aspirations and she believes that she has the ability to meet them. We are looking forward to having that appointment with you.
EXPLORE OUR PARTNERS WHO HELP MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN
Every day we work to change people's lives by “Financing the American Dream.” Parkmont Lending, a division of American Financial Network, Inc., constantly evolves and adapts to ensure our employees are equipped with the perfect blend of products, service, and training to ensure that you have the best possible experience in one of the most stressful event in your life. We are proud to be your lender.
Hometown Heroes is an organization designed to give back to those who help make our communities a better place to live by offering real savings from local and national business partners, and real estate professionals. Heroes can find special savings for the things they do and use every day. New savings are being added often and membership is always FREE!
Move4Less, LLC is one of Las Vegas’ most trusted moving companies specializing in both local and long distance relocation as well as storage and commercial moving. Move 4 Less is licensed, insured, and proud to be included in the American Moving and Storage Association.
The Revital team has over 25 years of experience in credit restoration. With extensive backgrounds in mortgage lending and real estate, they have dedicated their careers to helping potential home owners understand the importance of credit as it relates to the housing industry. Although the team at Revital Credit Services has consulted families in a wide variety of circumstances, their focus has concentrated on helping families become home owners and optimizing their financing potential.
Part of our program to cure your foreclosure is education so that we can help you make the right decisions. There are some concepts that you will need to be familiar with so that we can choose your correct course of action.
1. Deficiency Judgement: This is where the lenders have invested into a property with the principal balance, back interest, accrued fees, etc., totaling $600,000. They take the home back and after their cost of sale, only net $540,000 from the sale. The lenders can file, with certain loans, a "deficiency judgement" against you to receive the difference. Foreclosure can just take be the beginning of a nasty process, which can have affects on you for years. We can eliminate this problem with pre-planning.
2. Declared income: If you have refinanced or obtained a second, third, or fourth trust deed mortgage and any of those trust deed mortgage holders lose money during this process, they can (for a five year period) report the refinance to the Internal Revenue Service. You will be responsible to file an amended tax return for the year you obtained the loan and be responsible for taxes, interest, and penalties, on that money. For example: A loan amount of $30,000 can result in as much as $13,000 due to the I.R.S. Again, foreclosure can just be the start of a nasty process, which can have its effects for many years to come. Once again, pre-planning can solve these potential problems.
3. Quit Claim Deeds: Ask any reputable attorney. Your signing a Quit Claim Deed does nothing to relinquish you from your responsibilities to a lender for the amounts due on a loan. The Quit Claim Deed process does nothing but cost you a filing fee.
4. Grant Deeds: Although you may have a grant deeded a property, you are still on the hook unless all loans have been fully assumed and a written approval and release has been received by you from the lender.
Here is the countdown...
*The 90 day notice of default period
*The 21 day period for posting of notice of sale date
*Any delays negotiated by our team
5. Refinance: Although it sounds technical, it's very easy to follow:
"A" paper means good loan-to-value (LTV) ratios, great credit, and no mortgage late payments. The best available fixed and variable rates go to these borrowers. Today's market is 2.5% to 6.5% depending on the program.
"B" paper means a few credit challenges, but it looks like the borrower is back on track. Today's market is about 20% higher than "A" paper on a fixed or adjustable rate loan with possible negative amortization.
"C" paper means recent late payments or several credit challenges. The lender will require great (LTV) ratios--usually about 75% maximum, therefore, on a $400,000 home, a maximum loan amount of $300,000. Today's market is about 20% more than "B" paper for a fixed rate of 3 to 6 points or a negative adjustable.
"D" paper is also referred to as "hard money," and it can be hard on you --65% to 75% maximum LTV ratios, about 6 to 10 points, 12% to 18% fixed, or an adjustable starting and ending very high.
6. Postponement: This is where the date of sale has been set, and at the beneficiary's discretion, they can postpone the date of sale. Usually they won't do this, unless you property is in escrow or if you are working through a third party, such as myself, handling the inquiries from the buyers.
I have several systems for many situations. I would love to talk with you about your options.
My phone number is 702-997-5085 Just ask for Nadia.
All of these figures are for illustration purposes only and change every day! This information is only intended to serve for educational purposes.
Beat out other buyers to Hot New Listings!
No more wasted time looking at out-dated information in newspapers or searching the internet.
Simply tell us what you're looking for and get the access to all homes that match your criteria, including:
PRIVATE OWNED PROPERTIES
RENTAL HOMES/LEASE OPTIONS
OWNER WILL CARRY
1031 EXCHANGES, AUCTIONS and MORE!!!
If you would like to have new listings emailed to you when they come on the market please click the link below.
No Obligation... new listings will be sent to you via e-mail.
Welcome to the down payment finder provided by
Nadia Lewis of Fathom Realty.
Buying a home? You may be able to lower your costs!
If you're thinking of buying a home, you may be able to lower your up-front costs by searching for down payment and cost savings programs that can help make buying a home more affordable.These programs may offer down payment help, reduce the amount of cash needed to close or provide monthly payment assistance.
money is out there.
We’ll help you find it!
Tell us where you're looking and answer a few questions about your household and see how many programs may match your circumstances
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR
9 PROGRAMS AND UP TO $20,000
IN DOWN PAYMENT HELP.
CLICK LOGO BELOW TO BEGIN SEARCH
What is Hometown Heroes?
Hometown Heroes is an organization designed to give back to those who help make our communities a better place to live by offering real savings from local and national business partners, and Real Estate professionals. Heroes can find special savings for the things they do and use every day. New savings are being added often and membership is always FREE!
Military Service Members (& Veterans)
Non-Profits (Charities, Churches)
Medical Personnel (Nurses, Doctors)
Educators (ISD, College)
First Responders (Police, Fire, EMT)